Sculptor, born in 1928 in Macedonia, he graduates from the academy of Fine Arts of Zagreb. In 1954, he holds his first personal exhibit in the ULUS Gallery of Belgrade and has his first Biennale Exhibition in Venice, where he returns in 1960, 1970 and 1980. In Yugoslavia, he wins numerous contests and thanks to this he can conceive some of the most important monuments of the country as the one in Podgari and in Kozara (about ten meters tall) or the one dedicated to the victims of the war to Zagreb and in the museum of Jasenovac. He is also called abroad for his commemorative works (Ossuary of the fallen Slavs in the two world wars in Barletta and the monument dedicated to the victims of Dachau).
In 1970 he moves to Vrsar, in Croatia, that will become subsequently a permanent open museum and later on to Brussels. He works with bronze, iron, corten steel and aluminum. His works are found in prestigious museums such as the Moma in New York and the Tate Gallery in London; some sculptures of his have been exhibited in front of the Building of the Justice in Brussels, at Place de Vendome in Paris, Praca de Commercio in Lisbon and Regent’s Park in London. He died in Zagreb in 2009.