Sculptor, born in 1939 in Verona, where he attends the Cignaroli Academy. In 1964 he has a personal exhibit at the Armony Gallery in New York and in 1966 he takes part to the XXXIII Biennale in Venice. In the seventies he has a personal exhibit at the Jolas gallery in Milan (1972), at the Quadriennale Nazionale of Art in Rome (1976) and takes part to numerous traveling and personal exhibits abroad: Buenos Aires, Montevideo, Rio de Janeiro, St. Paul of Brazil, Tokyo, Osaka, Hong Kong, East Berlin and Lugano, Finland, Denmark and Norway, and at the Jolas Jackson Gallery in New York. In 1984 he returns, with a personal room at the Biennale Exhibition in Venice. His career continues with important personal exhibits (Palazzo Te in Mantua, Matera, Nardin Gallery in New York) and traveling exhibits (”La Scultura Italiana del XX Secolo” in Japan). He carries out works on commission in Padua (façade of the Basilica of St. Giustina) and the Basilica of St. Peter in the Vatican (altar of the Blessed Giovanni XXIII, statue of St. Maria Soledad). He lives and works in Sommacampagna (VR) and Pietrasanta (LU).